Have questions about designs that sell?
We aspire to educate our clients on the value of our greener approach to design so that they will forever be aware of how their daily businesses decisions impact the planet. Below, you can find articles on good design, elements that will help your marketing like photography, as well as a greener approach to design and marketing in general.
- Why Hire a Graphic Designer?
- How a Logo Can Represent Your Business Brand Personality and Identity
- Questionnaire for Logo Development
- Questionnaire for Website Development
- Proofreaders Marks (includes how to edit in Acrobat)
- Terms and Definitions
- Planning for a Powerful Thank You Gift
- How to Use Premiums to Promote Your Business
The author gives permission to publish these articles electronically or on your own Web Site, free of charge, as long as the following author byline and copyright information is included. If you would like to publish theses articles in any other format, please e-mail us for permission.
“Karin Wilson owns Wild Woman Design, LLC, a graphic design firm. She can be reached via her Web Site, www.WildWomanDesign.com, where you can also sign up for her monthly “Graphically Speaking” column – full of tips to help make your graphic design a success. Copyright 2004-2013 Wild Woman Design.”